Chicken and Avocado Cups
Savory goodness packed in a cup!
6 oz. chicken breast, cooked & chopped
3 oz. cream cheese
4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ tsp onion powder
Salt & pepper to taste
Dash of cayenne pepper
2 avocados, halved & pitted
½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray small muffin pan or line with paper cups.
- Cut & pit avocados. Scoop a bit from the center to enlarge the cup. Add to bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Place avocado halves into muffin pan to stabilize.
- Mix ingredients together and divide into avocado halves.
- Bake until cheese is melted. Approx. 10-12 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
Total Fat 30g
Total Carbohydrates 14g
Dietary Fiber 8g
Note: You can substitute the cherry tomatoes with sundried tomato for a little different taste! Using light or fat-free cream cheese will also reduce the calories and fat in this dish.
Print Recipe: Chicken Avocado Cups