9 Body Blasting Exercises Specifically Targeting Arms Abs And Legs
We have a to-do list. In fact, some of us have a to-do list for our to-do list…and a calendar that shows alarms for said to-do lists. But when we’re busy and trying to sort it all out, exercise is the first thing to fall out of its designated slot. The truth is, it deserves its very own calendar — one that can hardly be messed up.
This challenging (but totally achievable) plan, focuses on fatiguing specific muscle groups, breaking down their fibers, and giving them time to regrow stronger and leaner. That’s when you can see sculpting start to happen pretty quickly.
They’re yours without a fancy gym membership, expensive equipment, or co-opting your precious schedule. You bring the commitment and drive, and we’ve got the how-to.
Bicycle Crunches: 3 Sets of 25
Time to work on those abdominals! Start out your ab workout with bicycle crunches to strengthen your core.
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground.
- Place your hands behind your head and keep your knees in towards your chest as you lift your shoulders off the ground.
- Straighten your right leg and keep it slightly raised above the ground as you turn your upper body to the left.
- Bring your right elbow in towards the left knee.
- Switch sides and repeat this motion. N6 Is Very Important!