8 Moves Shrink Your Waist And Lift Your Butt For Enviable Curves
The definitive hourglass physique — strong shoulders, tiny waist, shapely hips, and glutes — a look you, too, can develop using this program. Whether you want to add curves or streamline your own, this offers the perfect balance of strength, flexibility, and cardio.
The goal is to build a functionally strong, symmetrical, feminine body while creating curves. This workout is created especially for women and will make you strong, not boxy!
For this workout, you’ll need two dumbbells that weigh at least eight pounds apiece, as well as a Swiss ball. (Doing this workout at home? Try these household items that work just as well as dumbbells.) After you master your form, though, work your way up to 10- to 20-pound dumbbells to see results more quickly.
1. Stability Ball Shoulder Bridge:
Where you’ll feel it: Your core, hamstrings, quads, and butt.
- Lie on a mat on your back with your feet on top of a Swiss ball and your arms outstretched on the floor near your sides with your palms facing down.
- Press your palms into the floor and engage your core to lift your hips straight up off the ground.
- Without dropping your butt, use the muscles in your hamstrings and quads to slowly roll the ball in toward your butt until the soles of your feet are on top of the ball.
- With control, extend your legs to roll the ball back out to starting position.
- That’s one rep.
- Continue without dropping your hips. N5 Is Very Important!