5 Exercise Bubble Butt Workout
There are a variety of exercises that will build a bubble butt. Walking and doing stair workouts are good exercises that help to keep your butt firm. Begin at your fitness level. Consistency, perseverance, and discipline are all you need to get the body you want.
Without a doubt, more than ever, a strong, defined butt is high on everyone’s fitness wish lists. And thankfully, unlike six-pack abs, a beautiful backside is relatively easy to achieve with the right diet and exercise.
Most of us are not born with a gorgeous, muscular bubble butt – we have to work hard at maintaining our figure. These butt-busting moves will help you fight gravity and maintain toned taut tush. So what are you waiting for? Tighten, tweak, and firm your behind with these five exercises to get a bubble butt!
A key ingredient to a perfect behind, lunges will get you that lean, sculpted backside you desire. Longer lunges elongate and strengthen.
- Stay focused on correct posture, keeping back straight during each lunge forward.
- Do not twist or strain your lower back; do this exercise in a natural flowing motion.
- Standing with good posture, keep your knees, hips, and shoulders all facing forward.
- Lunge forward with your right foot. Make sure your knee never extends past your toes.
- Complete 12 to 15 repetitions.
- Rest. Repeat.
Add dumbbells or a barbell for more intensity. N5 Is Very Important!