10 Thigh Blasting Moves Will Help You Tone and Sculpt Your Lower Body Fast
These thigh exercises strengthen your hamstrings, glutes, and calves and even hit your core too. The inner thighs are often underworked, but strengthening them is important for stabilizing your hips, knees, lower back, and core.
It’s important to remember that spot training doesn’t always work and to make sure you’re following a full-body exercise program that incorporates both cardiovascular and strengthening exercises.
10 minute inner thigh workout plan:
- Choose three moves below.
- Perform each exercise for 45 seconds.
- Once you complete all three moves, rest for one minute.
- Repeat the circuit two more times for a total of three times.
10. Inner Thigh Raise:
This classic Pilates move is a low-impact option that directly targets the inner thighs. You may be laying down but don’t be fooled; this move requires a ton of focus and control.
- Lay down on your right side, and make sure your head, hips, and heels are in one long plane.
- Place your fingertips on the floor in front of you to stabilize the body.
- Bend your left leg over your right so your left foot sits on the floor (your left leg can either be in front or behind your right leg).
- Engage your core and glutes.
- Keeping your bottom leg straight, raise your bottom leg up two inches and then lower back down two inches.
- Once you finish the reps, repeat on the other side. N5 Is Very Important!